CAPS C21101: 3/4" square drive 1,050 ft-lbs Air Impact WrenchNSW,NT,QLD,SA,VIC,WA - Delivers Nationally
CAPS C21101: 3/4" square drive 1,050 ft-lbs Air Impact Wrench Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : CAPS
- Model : CAPS C21101: 3/4" square drive 1,050 ft-lbs Air Impact Wrench
- Subcategory : Air Hammers & Chisels
- Condition : Dealer New
- Stock ID : C21101
Whether you're performing auto body work, assembling equipment or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power with 6,000rpm to get the job done in no time.
The twin hammer mechanism on this quality impact wrench delivers a maximum torque of 1,050 ft-lbs, to easily spin any nut off. With textured housing that provides extra comfort for users for extended periods.
Category Impact Wrench
Type Pistol Grip
Drive 3/4" Square Drive
Max Torque (ft-lb) 1050
Reverse Torque (ft-lb) 1050
Free Speed (rpm) 6000
Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 4.4
Air Consumption (at load) 17
Noise Level 92 dBA
CAPS Australia offer a wide range of air compressors, power generators & tools. Available all around Australia, with 9 branches located nationwide.
Engineered around your needs, all of our compressors & power generators are built tough for Australian conditions and are backed by our 24/7 service guarantee. Whatever you need, we've got you covered, easy access to over 35 years of local hands-on technical expertise, global capabilities and our renowned aftermarket service programs.
CAPS Australia is proudly 100% Australian owned.
Our precision engineered, European-designed compressor range includes:
• Ingersoll Rand reciprocating, rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors (4.6 – 28200 cfm)
• Airman portable diesel air compressors (55 - 1800 cfm)
• CAPS reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors (6.3 – 1910 cfm)
• Oil free air compressors (27 – 28200 cfm)
• Kohler & Airman Power Generators (10.5 - 4200 kVA)
• Ingersoll Rand & CAPS Tools
• Air Treatment Equipment & Accessories
Our service solutions include:
• Servicing (Compressors and Power Generators)
• Extensive spare parts
• Compressed air audits
• Installation and commissioning
CAPS has its own ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility that can modify a compressor to suit your needs. Even the toughest Mine Site specifications can be met.
Flexible Finance Options
Having the right equipment and assets is crucial for the growth of any business. Through our trusted partner, we not only provide short and long-term funding for your equipment, but can tailor our finance to suit your specific budget or requirements.
The best equipment does not have to be out of reach - explore CAPS range of finance options to drive your business forward.
Your local team of experts will guide and assist you in choosing the right equipment for the job. Call us today!