Ingersoll Rand 7100 Two-Stage Pump Bare Air EndNSW,NT,QLD,SA,VIC,WA - Delivers Nationally
Ingersoll Rand 7100 Two-Stage Pump Bare Air End Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : INGERSOLL RAND
- Model : Ingersoll Rand 7100 Two-Stage Pump Bare Air End
- Subcategory : 2 Cylinder Pump
- Condition : New
- Stock ID : 7100
Ingersoll Rand Two-Stage Pump Bare Air End Model: 7100
Type Two-Stage Pumps
Max Speed 1,100rpm
Rated Pressure 175psi
Your Ingersoll Rand Type 30 reciprocating compressor will benefit from the guaranteed performance and long-life that CAPS’ exclusive range of genuine OEM parts deliver. This part (7100) has been designed specifically to fit the Ingersoll Rand Type 30 range of reciprocating compressor . CAPS is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted suppliers of industrial equipment solutions. Buy genuine and you can be confident that you are buying the right parts, that they will install with minimum downtime and will help your Ingersoll Rand Type 30 run as good as new.
WEIGHT: approx. shipping weight: 305kg
DIMENSION: Pack Dimensions -LWH: 105cm x 93cm x 98cm approx
CAPS Australia offer a wide range of air compressors, power generators & tools. Available all around Australia, with 9 branches located nationwide.
Engineered around your needs, all of our compressors & power generators are built tough for Australian conditions and are backed by our 24/7 service guarantee. Whatever you need, we've got you covered, easy access to over 35 years of local hands-on technical expertise, global capabilities and our renowned aftermarket service programs.
CAPS Australia is proudly 100% Australian owned.
Our precision engineered, European-designed compressor range includes:
• Ingersoll Rand reciprocating, rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors (4.6 – 28200 cfm)
• Airman portable diesel air compressors (55 - 1800 cfm)
• CAPS reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors (6.3 – 1910 cfm)
• Oil free air compressors (27 – 28200 cfm)
• Kohler & Airman Power Generators (10.5 - 4200 kVA)
• Ingersoll Rand & CAPS Tools
• Air Treatment Equipment & Accessories
Our service solutions include:
• Servicing (Compressors and Power Generators)
• Extensive spare parts
• Compressed air audits
• Installation and commissioning
CAPS has its own ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility that can modify a compressor to suit your needs. Even the toughest Mine Site specifications can be met.
Your local team of experts will guide and assist you in choosing the right equipment for the job. Call us today!