Ingersoll Rand 2925P1TI 3/4" Square Drive 1,450ft-lbs Heavy Duty Titanium Air Impact WrenchNSW,NT,QLD,SA,VIC,WA - Delivers Nationally
Ingersoll Rand 2925P1TI 3/4" Square Drive 1,450ft-lbs Heavy Duty Titanium Air Impact Wrench Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : INGERSOLL RAND
- Model : Ingersoll Rand 2925P1TI 3/4" Square Drive 1,450ft-lbs Heavy Duty Titanium Air Impact Wrench
- Subcategory : Air Impact Wrenches
- Condition : New
- Stock ID : 2925P1TI
The 2925P1TI has a titanium hammer case for even greater durability. It's built to provide optimal control and withstand the toughest operating conditions!
Tough bolting applications don't change, but technologies and materials do. Ingersoll-Rand's line of 2925 impactools have evolved to reflect our new abilities. The new 2925 Titanium tools are a blend of our best patented technologies and advanced materials designed to help make your job a little easier by cutting the toughest bolting jobs down to size.
Please see the attached brochure for the complete technical specifications.
CAPS Australia offer a wide range of air compressors, power generators & tools. Available all around Australia, with 9 branches located nationwide.
Engineered around your needs, all of our compressors & power generators are built tough for Australian conditions and are backed by our 24/7 service guarantee. Whatever you need, we've got you covered, easy access to over 35 years of local hands-on technical expertise, global capabilities and our renowned aftermarket service programs.
CAPS Australia is proudly 100% Australian owned.
Our precision engineered, European-designed compressor range includes:
• Ingersoll Rand reciprocating, rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors (4.6 – 28200 cfm)
• Airman portable diesel air compressors (55 - 1800 cfm)
• CAPS reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors (6.3 – 1910 cfm)
• Oil free air compressors (27 – 28200 cfm)
• Kohler & Airman Power Generators (10.5 - 4200 kVA)
• Ingersoll Rand & CAPS Tools
• Air Treatment Equipment & Accessories
Our service solutions include:
• Servicing (Compressors and Power Generators)
• Extensive spare parts
• Compressed air audits
• Installation and commissioning
CAPS has its own ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility that can modify a compressor to suit your needs. Even the toughest Mine Site specifications can be met.
Your local team of experts will guide and assist you in choosing the right equipment for the job. Call us today!