Ingersoll Rand 2340 Two-Stage Pump Bare Air EndNSW,NT,QLD,SA,VIC,WA - Delivers Nationally
Ingersoll Rand 2340 Two-Stage Pump Bare Air End Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : INGERSOLL RAND
- Model : Ingersoll Rand 2340 Two-Stage Pump Bare Air End
- Subcategory : 2 Cylinder Pump
- Condition : New
- Stock ID : 2340
The 100% cast iron frame is designed to support the overhung crankshaft. Cylinders bolt to the cast iron frame. Frame is completely sealed yet allows for maximum accessibility.
Solid one-piece design.
Precision balanced low-pressure aluminium and high pressure cast iron pistons provide smooth operation.
Type Two-Stage Pumps
Suits 3 & 5.5hp
Rated Pressure 175 psi
approx. shipping weight: 65kg
Pack Dimensions -LWH: 70cm x 58cm x 66cm approx
CAPS Australia offer a wide range of air compressors, power generators & tools. Available all around Australia, with 9 branches located nationwide.
Engineered around your needs, all of our compressors & power generators are built tough for Australian conditions and are backed by our 24/7 service guarantee. Whatever you need, we've got you covered, easy access to over 35 years of local hands-on technical expertise, global capabilities and our renowned aftermarket service programs.
CAPS Australia is proudly 100% Australian owned.
Our precision engineered, European-designed compressor range includes:
• Ingersoll Rand reciprocating, rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors (4.6 – 28200 cfm)
• Airman portable diesel air compressors (55 - 1800 cfm)
• CAPS reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors (6.3 – 1910 cfm)
• Oil free air compressors (27 – 28200 cfm)
• Kohler & Airman Power Generators (10.5 - 4200 kVA)
• Ingersoll Rand & CAPS Tools
• Air Treatment Equipment & Accessories
Our service solutions include:
• Servicing (Compressors and Power Generators)
• Extensive spare parts
• Compressed air audits
• Installation and commissioning
CAPS has its own ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility that can modify a compressor to suit your needs. Even the toughest Mine Site specifications can be met.
Your local team of experts will guide and assist you in choosing the right equipment for the job. Call us today!