Ingersoll Rand 121-K6 3,000bpm Heavy Duty Air Hammer KitNSW,NT,QLD,SA,VIC,WA - Delivers Nationally
Ingersoll Rand 121-K6 3,000bpm Heavy Duty Air Hammer Kit Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : INGERSOLL RAND
- Model : Ingersoll Rand 121-K6 3,000bpm Heavy Duty Air Hammer Kit
- Subcategory : Air Hammers & Chisels
- Condition : New
- Stock ID : 121-K6
Combine the 121-Q Air Hammer into the convenience of a kit. Kit includes 121 Air Hammer, blow-molded black carrying case, and (6) six assorted chisels. Assorted chisels include (1) 3/4" flat blade chisel, (1) punch chisel, (1) claw ripper-edging tool, (1) single blade cutter, (1) kwik cutter, (1) vee chisel-spot welder breaker.
Category Air Hammer
Type Tool Kit
Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 3
Air Consumption (at load) 15
Air Inlet 1/4" NPTF
Shank Opening Round
Bore Diameter 0.75"
CAPS Australia offer a wide range of air compressors, power generators & tools. Available all around Australia, with 9 branches located nationwide.
Engineered around your needs, all of our compressors & power generators are built tough for Australian conditions and are backed by our 24/7 service guarantee. Whatever you need, we've got you covered, easy access to over 35 years of local hands-on technical expertise, global capabilities and our renowned aftermarket service programs.
CAPS Australia is proudly 100% Australian owned.
Our precision engineered, European-designed compressor range includes:
• Ingersoll Rand reciprocating, rotary screw and centrifugal air compressors (4.6 – 28200 cfm)
• Airman portable diesel air compressors (55 - 1800 cfm)
• CAPS reciprocating & rotary screw air compressors (6.3 – 1910 cfm)
• Oil free air compressors (27 – 28200 cfm)
• Kohler & Airman Power Generators (10.5 - 4200 kVA)
• Ingersoll Rand & CAPS Tools
• Air Treatment Equipment & Accessories
Our service solutions include:
• Servicing (Compressors and Power Generators)
• Extensive spare parts
• Compressed air audits
• Installation and commissioning
CAPS has its own ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility that can modify a compressor to suit your needs. Even the toughest Mine Site specifications can be met.
Your local team of experts will guide and assist you in choosing the right equipment for the job. Call us today!